End-Users living on-site with a provider of food and facility management services may wish to quantify how the service quality compares to international and/or regional best practice and, therefore, if they are receiving value for money.
Contractors, similarly, may be concerned how their service quality and commercial processes compare to their local, regional and international competitors as this is likely to have a significant bearing on their competitiveness in renewing existing contracts and winning new ones.
Our auditors are experienced in remote site FFM contracting, tendering and operational management processes and can provide two different types of audit service to their clients:
- Benchmarking audit against international best practices: Auditing and benchmarking the FFM services being provided against international best practices to highlight gaps as a starting point to improving standards.
- Post-training in-country auditing: Performing audits of the on-site services following training to identify implementation gaps as a basis for further strengthening internal procedures.
The scope of the audits is agreed with the client in advance and may include some or all of the following:
- Client and customer satisfaction and feedback
- Contract compliance: Scope of Work, client responsibilities, schedule of prices, GTCs, Health & Safety
- Commercial: Financial results review (optional), costing vs actual results, contract risk assessment
- On-site operational procedures: Front Office, Food Service, Housekeeping, Laundry, Maintenance, Gardening, Pest Control, Transportation etc
- Off-site functional procedures: Operations Management, Human Resources, Purchasing and Logistics, Health & Safety, Accounting & Finance
- International Quality Standards: Such as ISO9001:2008 (Quality Management Systems), ISO 22000:2005 (Food Safety Management Systems), ISO14001:2004 (Environmental Management Systems), OHSAS 18001:2007 (Occupational Health & Safety)