Case Study from Indonesia: ISS Catering Services
ISS Catering Services engaged the MacKay Group to create a single operational Quality Management System that would replace the various versions it had inherited through its acquisitions to strengthen its service offering and improve its profitability and cash flow.
Case Study from Gabon: Begou Bitia Group
Leading Gabonese oil and gas services provider, Begou Bitia Group, wished to enhance their service quality by implementing international standards of service and control engaged the MacKay Group to provide and implement a full set of operational procedures and to select and orientate in these procedures a General Manager for their two remote site catering companies.
Contractors and Suppliers
MacKay Group training and consultancy services to food and facility management services companies who provide the services to end-user clients include:
- Understanding what information is required from a client when an enquiry or Request for Proposal (RFP) is received to determine whether it is an attractive opportunity.
- Developing financial models needed to calculate the profitability and cash flow of a project based on the scope and quantity of work to be performed and the assistance that will be provided by the client.
- Writing compelling technical proposals that respond to the needs of different decision-makers in the client's organization as well as that meet the requirements of the Request for Proposal.
- Providing a framework for reviewing formal tender documents as may be provided by oil and gas, mining and construction companies to ensure the risks associated with contract are acceptable.
- Providing a mobilization planning manual that ensures all personnel, equipment, vehicles, food items and other consumable items, and procedures are on-site for the commencement of the services.
- Operational management procedures that ensures the organization of the staff and other on- and off-site resources meet both the service quality expectations of the client and your own objectives.
- Implementation of key internal controls that will act as the drivers of profitability and cash flow including control of : sales, inventory, payroll, other costs, and fixed assets and cash.
- Selecting and training of key operational managers with the correct profile needed to deliver high standards of on-site service, internal control and contract administration.